WordPress - Beginners course
Build a website for your business
Welcome Tech VA school - LEARN TO EARN
This course is for following people,
- Those who want to learn how to build a WordPress website.
- The business owners who want to learn how to manage their WordPress website.
In this course, you will learn how to build a WordPress website and would be able to do it yourself. You will also be able to manage the your WordPress website from yourself.
Prerequisites to install WordPress on your hosting are
- Hosting Account:- You need to have a hosting account.
- Domain:- Your domain should be linked to the hosting.
In this course, we are going to cover the following topics,
- What is WordPress?
- What is the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org?
- What is Web hosting?
- What is a Domain?
- What is a Cpanel?
- What is a Subdomain?
- What are the benefits of subdomains?
- How to create a Subdomain on your hosting?
- Steps to install WordPress using the WordPress app on your hosting account.
- How to create a username and password for your WordPress account?
- How to login to the WordPress dashboard?
- How to change the current theme to a new theme.
- How to upload a WP theme to the Wordpress?
- How to Change the website title?
- How to Write a website tagline?
- How to Uploading website Logo
- Setting up a theme.
- How to use Theme Customizer to customize a WP theme?
- How to create a page in WordPress
- How to create a Blog Post in WordPress
- How to Add media(Images, audio, video) in WordPress
- How to create a menu for your website
- How to add widgets on sidebars and footer.
So, Lets get you started !!
In TechyGrrrl School you will learn those tools which can help you start your online business.
I will primarily focus on those tech tools that are in demand by potential clients.
With each course you will get some free tips on starting your online business.