Free Tech Courses
Learn the top trending tech tools
Welcome to the Tech VA school - LEARN TO EARN
Who is this course for?
1) Online entrepreneurs who want to manage their tech tools on their own
2) Online Tech VA's who wants to add new skills to their profile
3) Someone who wants to become a Tech VA
1) Online Entrepreneurs
If you are an Online entrepreneur looking to learn some tech tools that can help you manage your business then you are at right place. Even if you don't have time to get into tech things of your business but still I will recommend you to have an idea and working of all the tools. The reason is,
1) May be at the important day of your business your Tech VA is unavailable(due some urgent personal reasons)
2) While hiring someone as a Tech VA you can easily test their knowledge about that tool.
2) Are you already working as Tech VA?
That's Great!! This means you know what's trending in the market. In this digital world daily new apps , tools and softwares are introduced , so we as Tech VA's has to keep our knowledge up to date with these latest technologies.
I will try my best to keep adding about the latest tech tools, so that you can keep adding these new skills to your profile. This course can help you add new skills to your business or atleast getting an idea or basic knowledge about it.
3) Do you want to become a Tech VA?
Perfect, here you will find the latest trending (hot in market) tech tools, which your ideal clients are looking for.
Getting clients becomes so easy if you have right skills to offer to your potential clients. There are lots of entrepreneurs looking for such Tech VA's who can assist them in their business tech related stuff.
I am Working in this Tech industry since 2011 and I know what your client is looking for.
So, I have decided to add those trending tools here which are in huge demand by entrepreneurs.
Below is the list of the tools and topics
1. Website Speed Optimization
a. Free pdf on "5 factors that can slow down your website loading speed"
b. Video about factors that can affect website speed
2. How to create a Logo using Canva
a. A video tutorial on creating Logo using Canva in FREE!!
3. How to install WordPress on your hosting account and set up a WordPress theme?
a. Install WordPress on your hosting
b. Install WordPress theme on WordPress
c. Upload your logo
d. Change your business tagline
So stay tuned, I will keep adding courses to this Free module.
In TechyGrrrl School you will learn those tools which can help you start your online business.
I will primarily focus on those tech tools that are in demand by potential clients.
With each course you will get some free tips on starting your online business.